Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it! Whether you’re planning ahead or wait until the last minute, here are 10 Valentines day gift ideas for women that are always popular.
Top 10 Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Women
1. Jewelry – I think that this is hands-down the most popular Valentine’s Day gift for women as we just can’t say no to sparkly things, can we?
3. Flowers – I wonder how many red roses are given on Valentine’s Day?
4. Lingerie – You (usually) can’t go wrong with a gift that benefits both parties.
5. Romantic Date – I’ve never been one to brave restaurants on Valentine’s Day whether they are cheap or expensive, but who says you can’t also have a, perhaps even more so, romantic date at home?
6. Perfume – I love the idea of the significant other picking a scent they wouldn’t mind smelling year round and reminds them of their special someone.
7. Dresses – Perfect to pair with #5 and #9, romance will go a long way when she feels confident and beautiful for you in that dress she’s been eyeing.
8. Spa Day – While many men stick their nose up at the idea of a spa day for themselves, I’ve never heard of a guy not enjoying it if they actually went! This is a great thing to do as a couple so you can be relaxed, refreshed and just enjoy each others company.
9. Romantic Getaway – I love being able to get away from every day life, unplug and just go on a romantic getaway where you can relax and enjoy each others company without all the interruptions from the usual every day life.
10. Gadgets – I’m not sure how gadgets are really romantic, but I keep seeing them advertised for Valentine’s Day more and more each year. I have to admit, as a woman it’s honestly not something I would mind getting on Valentine’s Day, especially if my sweetie included a cute picture of us together as the background for me to smile at each day.
Looking for something different? Check out my 10 unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas.