15 Recipes for Leftover Corned Beef
I can’t believe that St. Patrick’s Day is just a couple days away already! On that same note, I totally can’t wait to enjoy some yummy corned beef. If you still haven’t found the recipe you want to use this year, don’t miss our post with 15 Recipes for Corned Beef.
Do you usually have leftover corned beef? We usually have a bit and while it’s great just reheated, I try to find a new way to incorporate the leftovers into a recipe as well. I was left scratching my head a bit trying to come up with recipes for leftover corned beef, so off I went searching. Here’s 15 recipes for leftover corned beef that I found.
1. Corned Beef Hash – The classic recipe for leftover corned beef.
2. Reuben Dip – With some crackers or toasted rye bread – just yum.
3. Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup – Nothing better than soup if it’s still chilly where you live.
4. Corned Beef and Spinach Strata – I totally love this idea over having the same old hash!
5. Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza – While I’m certainly not complaining, is there anything we won’t put on pizza anymore?
6. Corned Beef Stir-Fry – This is probably one of the last ways I would think of using leftover corned beef but it sounds really yummy!
7. Corned Beef Eggs Benedict – Eggs Benedict is one of the boyfriend’s fave breakfasts and I think he’d love this twist.
8. Irish Egg Rolls – I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for egg rolls.
9. Colcannon – Make up some mashed potatoes and instead of using the bacon, add in your leftover corned beef!
10. Corned Beef and Cabbage Turnovers – With ingredients like cabbage and puff pastry, how could it not be delicious?!
11. Irish Tacos – Another way I never would have thought to use corned beef but it sounds so tasty.
12. Reuben Sandwich – Another classic recipe for leftover corned beef and one of my simple favorites.
13. Corned Beef Cabbage Rolls – This sounds like a great way to change up the tasty duo.
14. Skinny Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup – This sounds so flavorful yet healthy.
15. Leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage Pie – What a great way to celebrate a belated Pi and St. Patrick’s Day!