February 2013 Traffic Report
I know I say this every time, but I seriously can’t believe February is already over! It feels like just a few days ago I was putting together January’s traffic report. Am I the only one?
If you saw last month’s traffic report, you may recall that I was a bit worried if I would cross the 50,000 page views marker again this month with it being a short month and making sure it wasn’t just a coincidence. I’m elated to say that it indeed was not a coincidence and even with the short month we managed to pass that milestone again – thank you everyone! Enough mushy mush, let’s get on to the February 2013 Traffic Report.
Top 10 Most View Posts for February 2013:
- Homemade Valentine’s Day Gifts: Printable Valentine’s Day Coupon Books
- 10 Unique Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- How to Make Bacon Hearts
- Home Page
- 10 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search
- 16 Cute Food Gifts for Valentine’s Day – Free Printables
- What to Buy in February: 6 Items at Deep Discounts
- Homemade Yeast Rolls or Bread Recipe
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Women
Top 10 Traffic Sources:
- Direct – usually bookmarks or other methods that don’t require a “middle-man”
- Google – organic
- Google.com/referral (usually images)
Top 10 Blog Referrals:
What I learned from last month: Reflecting upon February, I learned a few things. First of all I learned that I can indeed survive without Facebook. If you didn’t notice, Facebook wasn’t even in the top 10 last month. I also learned that current holiday topics can do wonders for your traffic, but to make sure you start building up the next holiday before the current one ends so your traffic doesn’t have a huge dip. Lastly, I learned to not be afraid of letting other blogs link to your site (recipe and craft roundups rock). Last month several of our posts were included in some roundups and as you can see, 5 blogs ended up being in our top 10 traffic sources.
I hope February was a great blogging month for you as well and that March is even better! Please feel free to share your results and thoughts below.