The Super Bowl is almost here! Who are you rooting for? Me? No one in particular. In fact, I honestly don’t even really follow sports. But – I will be tuning in to watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and all the good eats!
So, I decided to put together a roundup of my favorite Super Bowl and Game Day eats. Some of these are my own recipes while others are my favorites from around the web.
18 Super Bowl Game Day Recipes
1. Superbowl Crock Pot Queso Dip - Great for a quick and easy dip.
2. Real Cheese Queso Dip with Sausage - A little more work, but is a great alternative if you like to eat more naturally.
3. Guacamole - An old favorite.
4. Fruit Dip - Great for lighter fare.
5. Manda’s 7-Layer Taco Dip - Such a yummy dip.
6. Candied Bacon Footballs - Bacon – enough said.
7. Easy Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken - Basically toss it in the oven and cook!
8. Bacon Wrapped Smokies - Proceed with caution – I swear these things are like food crack.
9. Corn Dogs - So, so good and reheats well in the oven. The boyfriend requests these at least once a month.
10. Oven-Baked BBQ Ribs - I’ve always gotten lots of compliments on my ribs recipe.
11. Amazingly Simple Chili - One of the perfect game day foods.
12. Southern Style Deviled Eggs - If you’re from the south, you know that these show up at just about every gathering!
13. Japanese Chicken Wings - One of my favorite wing recipes – how can you go wrong with frying in butter once a year?
14. Maple Syrup Chicken Wings - Yum!
15. Caramelized Chicken Wings - I haven’t had these yet, but they sound yummy and so easy!
16. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Footballs - Festive and so good!
17. Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - These can be made ahead of time (I actually think they taste better that way) and so good!
18. Caramel Chex Mix - So. Very. Addicting.