10 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes
Valentine’s Day is later this week so it’s the perfect time to decide on a sweet treat for your sweetie! One of my favorite ways to celebrate the day with the boyfriend is to have a special dinner made from scratch at home with a delicious romantic dessert. It just seems so much more romantic and special at home, doesn’t it?
I’ve always thought of chocolate as being the perfect Valentine’s medium, but it doesn’t always have to be the star or even an ingredient at all. Here are 10 Valentines Day dessert recipes including some of my own and some of my favorites around the internet!
1. Strawberry Brownie Trifle – I love brownies and strawberries so this sounds so delightful, plus who doesn’t love trifles?
2. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries - The boyfriend ate over half of these in one sitting he loved them so much!
3. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Can we say yum?
4. Chocolate Dipped Candied Bacon Hearts - It sounds like an odd combination but it’s the perfect mix of sweet, salty and savory!
5. Cupid’s Crunch – This would be great if you’re celebrating with the kids!
6. Shortbread Hershey Kiss Cookies – Yummy buttery shortbread cookies topped with kiss – everyone deserves a kiss on Valentines Day after all!
7. Pretzel Kisses – Yum, pretzels and chocolate are one of my favorite combos!
8. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls – Easy, tasty and makes a ton – just roll into balls (or even hearts) instead of footballs.
9. Valentine’s Day Cake Balls – Cake balls are so popular right now and these are so super cute and festive.
10. Dairy-Free Chocolate Truffles – I love that these are dairy free, plus coconut and chocolate together? Sign me up!